Release Notes - Pluto 2.0.1
The list below outlines the issues that are addressed with release 2.0.1 .
The release notes of the previous release 2.0.0 are available here: release notes 2.0.0.
- [PLUTO-564] - Configuration errors are not much descriptive (II Part)
- [PLUTO-565] - Resource config not found under /WEB-INF/
- [PLUTO-566] - Pluto portal does not include dependency of pluto-taglib needed to run jsp
- [PLUTO-568] - Request attributes with javax not getting namespaced and hence colliding
- [PLUTO-585] - Make pluto more osgi friendly
- [PLUTO-567] - Make Pluto work even if main portlets are not available.
- [PLUTO-580] - Allow portlet descriptor with empty namespace during deployment.
- [PLUTO-586] - Simplify POM release profile